I was born in Bedford, Texas on 11 September 1976. My older sister (Babette-Marie) was the luckiest girl in the world to be graced with such a gift as myself! Unfortunately, she had to share me with my mother (Missy) and father (Keith). We quickly moved from Texas to Northern California, where my parents knew I would I needed to be in order to learn life’s mysteries from my Pole Vault Coach, Bruce.
I graduated from high school in the raging metropolis of Petaluma. Clutching my Tucker-bag, I headed for the frozen tundra of Michigan to attend The University of Michigan. Once I was thoroughly frozen, I made my way to Arizona to attend Arizona State, where I endeavored to thaw out. (I approximate the ratio to be 3 years of thawing for every 1 year of freezing.)
I took a minor interlude from Arizona State to serve my mission in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I felt it was good cross-training for my aspiring pole vault career. (Tongue-in-cheek for anyone who sees that as even the remotest of truths.)
Upon returning to University, I completed my degree in Economics, promptly packed my bags and headed back to California. There, I worked for an engineering firm that relocated me to Southern California. I was in the SoCal area until I decided that I wanted to return to Arizona in, what was to be, a failed attempt to secure my Master’s degree. (Apparently, my stunningly good looks were not enough to gain admission to their elitist program.)
Licking my wounds, I moved to Nicaragua in some idealistic attempt to help the underprivileged. (No one really understands that rationale, including me.) Somewhere between the newly-elected dictator of Nicaragua and the machine-gun-wielding zealots, I decided it was time to go home and “grow up”.
I moved back to Southern California, and resumed my life’s career path of construction-related activities. Currently, I am a Project Manager for a construction firm that specializes in Federal projects, i.e., military, Homeland Security, Department of Energy, etc.
