Oh gosh. Well, as you all know, not all relationships are happy-go-lucky. Poor Christian! (She says that rather dismissively!) I went away to South Africa and when I was there I was so confused. I was scared and so when I got back, I broke up with him. He was very sad. (Sad? Really? No...I think 'crushed' would be a little more accurate. Talk about an 'out of the blue' thing to drop on someone RIGHT when they return from a trip!) He was very patient and said that he would still be there for me. It was all very sweet. I thought I was doing the right thing, but after a couple of days I really missed him. I missed talking to him and hearing about him and sharing things. I held out for a month and when I got a text from him wishing me a Happy Thanksgiving, well, I was gone. (Please note, for the record, that I was the one who reached out to LaNova!!!) I realized I had made the wrong decision and asked if we could try things again. Thankfully, he agreed. He came out and visited me a couple of weeks later and that’s when I knew for sure that I was helplessly in love with him.
After we got back together I found out that my sister and my aunt were still secretly hoping that things would work out. My sister was especially sad that we had broken up. You should ask her about it and get her version of the story! (She's right...I like Ann's version!)